Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
and sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth; 1
Choose two (or more for extra credit!) of these techniques:
- Links or getURL
- Load external images and/or swfs
- Drag & Drop (Simple tutorial link)
- Drag & Drop with Target Zone
- Easy Tutorial
- Medium hard tutorial
- Challenging Tutorial
- Scrolling text field
- Here’s a good tutorial for Custom Cursor
- MovieClip Buttons
- Controling MovieClps
- Sound controls
- Create projector (self running app for Mac & PC) with a quit button
- Output to Video
- Video Player
- …or other techniques as needed
As always, don’t forget to:
- Name your scenes, symbols, and layers.
- Name the scenes in such a way that I don’t have to hunt for them.(For example “masking” = good name; “spotlight text” = poor name.
- Eliminate unnecessary symbols from the library. (Select unused/delete)
You are done!!
1. Can you identify this poem? Take a guess and check your answer here.